July 8, 2009

New Look

In honor of our 1 month anniversary, the Negev Writing blog has received a minor face lift! I hope you like the new look. Do you?

Ahhh, yes. In case you didn't know, there's some neat stuff you can do on our blog. For many of you these things are ridiculously obvious, but I still remember the day when I thought RSS was an acronym for the Russian Secret Service. True story. So for all you non-techies out there, read up:

1) Subscribe to our blog via email - This will send you an email updating you with new posts.

2) Grab our RSS feed - If you use an RSS reader like Google Reader or My Yahoo!, you can see when we have new posts up.

3) Receive our Free Report - Type in your email address and get a free pdf report that will help you navigate the waters of direct mail writing. Or any other type of marketing writing for that matter. It is free.

4) Become my friend on Facebook - I have a Facebook badge on the right side of the screen which you can click on and then be redirected to my profile.

5) Comment on articles - Just click on the comment button underneath the article and share your thoughts.

2 comments:

Yoav, Tali and Karen Kaufman said...

I like the new look for your blog. Is it one of the Blogger templates?

negevwriting said...

Thanks, yeah I'm pretty happy with it. It is indeed a blogger template.